? on silver plan

oogieboogie

<font color=darkgreen>If all else fails... reboot!
I have looked around but cannot find the exact answer I need.
1)If I have annual passes and buy room only can I still add on the silver plan?

2)If they pool the wishes and you have 2 adults and 2 children what is to stop you from buying the silver plan for only the children and using them for the adults. I did see something that said you do not want to waste them on kids meals.

3)If you cannot buy for 2 children what about for 1 child and 1 adult and then anyone uses them or will they make you buy them for the entire party?

4)Finally, it is 1 wish for each dinner show like the hoop-de doo?

5)Also, it mentions a sitdown dinner being one wish but what do you get for it. Is there a food limit. Can you order the most expensive item on the menu like a steak or something?
Thanks for your help.

I forgot to add. Can you do more than one show like hoopde doo- say every night if you feel like it.

If you want to use them for all meals can you do any combo of as many character or regular buffer breakfasts, lunches, and dinners that you like?

It says 125 restaurants. Is there a list to go over. I would hate to be stuck with counter service meals at $34 an adult wish.

Please remember as you've already stated, that each wish is costing you about $34 each, so DO NOT use them on breakfast or buffets...you WILL lose money that way. I'm sorry I cannot answer all of your questions, but I wanted to at least address that one for you.

If you visit here: DISNEY'S DREAMMAKER SILVER PACKAGE it should answer a lot of questions for you that I could not.

Hope I've helped,

Denise :wave: :sunny:

in your party must purchase into it.

Therefore, if there are 4 people in your room, then 4 people must purchase into the silver plan.

Also, the only time I was limited was at CG, I was told that if I wanted the Sushi Sampler, that that would be considered my Entree. I opted for the Fillet Mignon instead!

I am not sure if you can order the Silver Plan without a package but a phone call to Disney will answer that.

As Tiggerlover91 stated, wishes are wasted on Breaky and Buffets!

Scratch
pirate:

The silver plan must be added on to Disney Dream Maker package. That won't work out for you as you have an annual pass. I wish disney would develop a meal plan that wasn't linked to ultimate park hppper ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter