• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

on site at all stars

skinnylinny

Earning My Ears
can anyone advise me on best transport from movies to the outside, firstly I'm going to book Discovery cove - wondered how far from all stars it was and whether best to get taxi or book bus? and want to go to Universal again how far and should we get tickets before we go, or are there good bargains when we get there, especially as we not sure if we can fit it in, I desperately want to go, but you know how its difficult to fit it all in. I'm sure theres more I need to know, but thats all for now many thanks lynne:) :D :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I think DC is around 15-20 minutes from the All-Stars. You can take a taxi or transportation like Mears for around $12 a person.

I suggest you rent the car for the week if you're going to DC and USF. To get driving directions, goto maps.yahoo.com and enter the address of your hotel (1991 Lake Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista FL 32830), and a hotel on the destination property. In the case of SWF, you can use the Renaissance resort at 6677 Sea Harbor Drive Orlando FL 32821. For USF use the Hard Rock Hotel at 5800 Universal Blvd, Orlando FL 32819.

The rental car will give you the advantages of going to Publix (7640 Sand Lake Road, Orlando Fl 32819) to get a cooler of groceries, and you can leave stuff in the truck of your car and go back and get it if needed. Even though you'll have to pay for parking at USF (DC is free), you know the car will be waiting for you when you leave. It just gives you more freedom to go anywhere you want, and you're going to spend about the same if you goto two places.

Print the maps before going and bring them with you, it's not hard, and once you find your way around, you'll feel like an expert. You also get 7 days at SWF free before or after DC, so you'll end up going back to SWF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter