Once again, Magic ruled supreme

Pmlocke

Peter Locke
We just got back from our annual last week of February trek to WDW. Stayed, of course, at AS Music. Best vacation ever for my wife and myself, even though my wife was relegated to a wheel chair as she had injured her achilles tendon and found it difficult to walk for any period of time. I want to give a big hug, kiss and thank you to Nila and Milagros at AS Sports gift shop for thier continued friendship and remembering it was our wedding anniversary, that we always celebrate at this time, with a nice gift. You are such wonderful friends. Also a big hug and kiss to Sibil at AS Music Concierge Desk. You truly made our vacation one for the books. You know what you did for us and we are truly blessed to be able to add another Disney CM to our Family. Also a shout out to Chris and Beth, both at the Concierge Desk at AS Music. Thanks for your help and kindness. Linda and I Love you all and can't wait until we see you again on February 25, 2019.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter