one bedroom with two queen beds??

paulaken

Earning My Ears
Hi, I thought I read somewhere that one of the" one bedroom " villas have two queen beds in their bedroom. Does anyone know where ,and if you can request them on your reservation? Thanks, Paulaken

I don't believe there are any 1 bdrs with 2 beds. We have stayed at OKW, BWV, VB and the BCV in 1 bdrs and I know those resorts don't have any 2 bed 1 drs. The studios at OKW have 2 beds, however.

None of the 1 bedroom units have 2 queen beds. All studios at OKW have 2 queen beds, studios at all other resorts have one queen bed and a sleeper sofa.

I, for one, would love to see a one bedroom with two queens instead of the king but I don't think most people prefer that. Personally, i would rent two studios (and have) before I'd rent a one bedroom. We do relatively short trips and having two bathrooms is better for our family than having the living area and kitchen and still only one real bed. Just stayed in a GV for group of 6 and that was lovely!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter