Online booking issue

shelly3girls

DIS Veteran
I tried to book 3 nights at BCV at the 11 month window this morning. The website says the room is available. Once I click to book it then it says “Oops, that room is no longer available.” It does this for every type of room. When I refresh, they are all available again. Is this a website issue or is it possible that every single type of room is already booked at 11 months?

I tried to book 3 nights at BCV at the 11 month window this morning. The website says the room is available. Once I click to book it then it says “Oops, that room is no longer available.” It does this for every type of room. When I refresh, they are all available again. Is this a website issue or is it possible that every single type of room is already booked at 11 months?

8 AM Eastern time.

Considering it is now 8:04, were you trying a bit too soon?

Perhaps, more likely, BCV was just ‘taken’ almost instantly by other people. I had similar problems at BLTjust a few weeks ago. Standard view Studios were ALL gonewithin 5 seconds, for several days in a row.

Not sure but noticed on both standard BLT and Bwv not only was the 6th (today) gone at 8:00:01, but so was the 7th (tomorrow). Sounds like a perfect storm of walkers, waitlists, Jersey week and veterans holiday! I thought booking in October was hard. The days aren’t even opening after walking occurs. Ugh.

I noticed that this happens when I try to book right at the 11-month window but before 8 AM EST exactly. Even a couple of seconds too soon makes a difference.

I was trying too soon as for some reason I thought it was 7am that I could book. That said, I didn’t have luck at 8am either. I tried a few times with no luck. At 8:15, I logged out and back in then had no issues. I’m sure the issue was related to me trying too early. Thanks for everyone’s help!

Not sure but noticed on both standard BLT and Bwv not only was the 6th (today) gone at 8:00:01, but so was the 7th (tomorrow). Sounds like a perfect storm of walkers, waitlists, Jersey week and veterans holiday! I thought booking in October was hard. The days aren’t even opening after walking occurs. Ugh.
Wow. Sounds like a whole herd of walkers.

It is possible there were system problems early this morning, including because there have been far too many system problems in the last few months. It is now 1:25 p.m. eastern and BCV is open for Nov 3 (not just 6) and any time after. BCV rarely ever has an actual 11 month issue, where it books full quickly after or before 8 a.m. at 11 months out. BWV is different as its standard and boardwalk view studios often have the 11 month issue during the last quarter of the year; likewise BLT standard.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter