Mouseketeer
i will be staying a lake view 2 bedroom for first time
i wanted to know if there is any room number i should request
also are there rooms are the floor where the bridge cross over to the cr
thanks

I'm only asking cause my parents will be with me & they will prob get sckooters
So it will be easier for us to move around

Thanks for this post and the link.

We'll be there next week too. I'm travelling with my dad who will have a scooter. We'll be in a one bedroom though.

You can't request room numbers by online checkin. You need to call or e-mail member services. Online check-in only has check off descriptions (top floor, near the bus stop, etc). Your best bet is a description of what you want (north side, even numbered room) rather than room numbers. Those room numbers could already be occupied.

We had the very 1st studio, 7532, off that bridge and it was a noisy location...but, yes, it was very nice and convenient to getting over to CR (for food or monorail or shops). I selected 'near skyway bridge' for room request when I did online check in. It was noisy due to: movies under the stars, the night time water electrical pageant thing and folks watching Wishes from the bridge...and being all glass and cement and not many trees, sound just reverberates off the building. Next time we do BLT we will request other part of curve that overlooks BLT pool if we do LV...or we will do TPV maybe.

So is 7502 the closest room to the bridge

No. Villa 7502 is actually the 5th floor villa furthest away from the skybridge. Keep in mind that the villas available to you will depend on the type of view you have booked. Villa 7529 is the closest dedicated two-bedroom Lake View villa to the skybridge.

BLT is fairly compact with wide hallways. Someone in a scooter should have no problems getting around.

I have 2 bedroom lake view booked
But I didn't use my points I had rent points from someone else points cause didn't have enough to make the reservation
So can I email member services from my account or does the other person need to make the request for me
Thanks for the info

I have 2 bedroom lake view booked
But I didn't use my points I had rent points from someone else points cause didn't have enough to make the reservation
So can I email member services from my account or does the other person need to make the request for me
Thanks for the info

The member that made the reservation is the only one MS will talk to about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter