Online check-in

gidget1212

Earning My Ears
I’ve already done online check-in for our trip this Saturday but I have a few questions about it that I’m hoping someone here can answer for me.
1. Does online check in make it possible that our room might be ready before 3?
2. Where do we pick up our room keys? Do we still have to get them from the registration counter?
3. Since I’ve already checked in online does that mean it’s too late for me to ask if there are any upgrades available?

1. It depends, it may be ready...but not something to count on.
2. We you pull up to the resort there is a “welcome desk” out front that you will be greeted by CM and they have your room keys there, just let them know you did the online check in.
3. I don’t have an answer for that, we stay on DVC points so never have asked.
Enjoy your visit!

We were there last month in a regular room...

1. Agree with the above response, maybe it will, but don't count on it
2. We received our room keys from the CM who greeted up out front. Since I did online and phone check-in ahead of time, they had a batch of stuff waiting for us.
3. Probably not. As I mentioned in #2, I ended up calling them too because I had problems with the online check-in process, specifically in regard to room requests. I called and spoke to a wonderful person who took down our hopeful requests, but as expected was keen to tell me that they could not guarantee anything. We ended up getting a room upgrade!

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!