online checkin question

gwensgoofy

Mouseketeer
WE are staying with another couple. If we do online check in, do we have to list just one credit card for both couples? I know we would both like to have our own credit card to use, and if it's just easier to wait and check in at the resort, that's what we will do.

If we don't do online check in, do they still send the magic bands to the house and then we set them up at the desk? I can't remember if we did the online check in last time.

So, we had planned on going with with two friends last year (not a couple) and we looked into this same question. We would need 3 credit cards on 4 Magic Bands (DH and I would have the same card). Anyways, the answer we got was that we could do online check-in all on my credit card and then ask them to change it at the desk when you arrive.

My only word of caution is that you might want to ask for a statement at the front desk halfway through your trip to make sure they were charging everything to the appropriate card.

I would order your bands and add the credit cards to the correct bands when you get there. We always check the room folio during the trip and the night prior to checking out. Fixing errors early is much easier that after you get home.

:earsboy: Bill

Last fall we went with another couple. When I set the online checkin, we attached the credit card to just our bands. When the other couple got to the resort, they had to go to the main desk and set up a credit card for their bands. worked very well and was easy to set up. Didn't deem to be a way for them to set up a separate credit card for their bands online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!