online dining

surfergirl602

<font color=deeppink>Well you're one step ahead of
I'm planning on making my ADR's online this trip. I can do that on April 20th. What time does online dining open?

You can make adrs online beginning at 6 am est or you can make adrs by phone beginning at 7 am est.

Thanks. Oh boy. That's 5am here. LOL Guess I'll be going to bed early the night before. LOL

It's worth it though! I got up early to make them at 6am and I got everything I wanted within 10 minutes of my time frame!! Here's some pixie dust to help you.

:wizard:

It's worth it though! I got up early to make them at 6am and I got everything I wanted within 10 minutes of my time frame!! Here's some pixie dust to help you.

:wizard:

Thanks! I'm a bit nervous about the system messing up, but I'm done with CM's making my reservations. TWO times now, on two different trips our dining has been messed up!!! I'm done with it and will rely on myself to either get it right or wrong.

last trip, they put Le Cellier on the WRONG day, and we missed out on our celebration dinner. We didn't find out until we got there. There were two different reservations within a half an hour of each other in two different parks.... and they didn't catch on? Frustrating, to say the least, and disappointing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter