Online reservation system being wonky

thorphin

DIS Veteran
Anyone else having problems? I lucked out and got Le Cellier lunch added to my cart and when I submitted all my details to book it, it churned, spit out an Error 500, and emptied my cart. And now that reservation is gone! GAH!

I'm having the same problem, trying to make reservations at various restaurants and getting error messages when trying to load the ressie page.

same here with Ohanas reservation. It was in my cart and I filled out the form with my name and everything. I tried to confirm it and I got an error page.
I wonder if it went through?

Maybe I will call...:confused3

Might not be relevant anymore, but I did call when I was having problems - none of the reservations I had submitted for had gone through, and they weren't available anymore either.

I had problems yesterday, but finally was able to get it working later on yesterday evening. I guess it is on and off that it has been acting up the last two days???? :confused3

I'm trying to see if a few reservations have opened up and the system is still wonky!

When I click on availability it wants me to save a file as "quote"

guess I'll try again later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter