Online Reservations

TRBelle84

Mouseketeer
Our 180 day mark is next Monday, the 19th. For our last trip, we used the AK's IPO office and this trip we're going it alone.

So I'm looking for some information on when I can book online. Is it also the 7 am window, like the phone number?

Any help you can provide would be great. Thanks! :)

I am so happy you asked this...I was just coming on here to ask the same question...I love disboards!

Just be aware that the online booking doesn't let you do 180+10, just 180, so if you call on your 180 day you will only be able to make a reservation for the first day of your trip. I made mine Saturday and all it would show me was October 7, so I gave up and called and the CM me online dining booking will not let you do +10. So I just made them on the phone and got everything I wanted.

Just be aware that the online booking doesn't let you do 180+10, just 180, so if you call on your 180 day you will only be able to make a reservation for the first day of your trip. I made mine Saturday and all it would show me was October 7, so I gave up and called and the CM me online dining booking will not let you do +10. So I just made them on the phone and got everything I wanted.

You can do the 180+10 online you just have to be sure to log into your room reservation once in the dining reservations section. I.E. the dining reservation has to be linked to the room reservation.

To do this choose the restaurant you want to book. Click book online. Then above the date and time selection area you will see the following:

Resort Guests & Dining Plan
If you have a Resort reservation or would like to associate your Disney Dining Plan to your dining reservations, please retrieve your resort reservation. (Please be advised that not all restaurants participate in the Disney Dining Plan. Please check your Dining Plan information for participating restaurants.) Retrieve your reservation.

Click on Retrieve your reservation and enter in the information that it asks for. After doing this you can book the 180+10.

You can do the 180+10 online you just have to be sure to log into your room reservation once in the dining reservations section. I.E. the dining reservation has to be linked to the room reservation.

To do this choose the restaurant you want to book. Click book online. Then above the date and time selection area you will see the following:

Resort Guests & Dining Plan
If you have a Resort reservation or would like to associate your Disney Dining Plan to your dining reservations, please retrieve your resort reservation. (Please be advised that not all restaurants participate in the Disney Dining Plan. Please check your Dining Plan information for participating restaurants.) Retrieve your reservation.

Click on Retrieve your reservation and enter in the information that it asks for. After doing this you can book the 180+10.

So how can I retrieve the ones I made on the phone so I can print them? It just tells me there is no such reservation number...I don't need to make anymore, I just wanted to print out what I already have? I did associate it (without making a new reservation) and it still says it can't find it.

So how can I retrieve the ones I made on the phone so I can print them? It just tells me there is no such reservation number...I don't need to make anymore, I just wanted to print out what I already have?

You should be able to do the following:

1) Go to http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/

2) Log into your online account

3) Place the cursor on My Disney Vacation right next to your name and select Dining Reservations from the list of selections.

4) It may ask you to sign in again -- if it does do so.

5) The screen should save Retrieve Dining Reservations.

6) Enter your reservation number and phone number that you used to make the reservation. You can click on Retrieve multiple reservations if you want to pull up more than one reservation at a time.

7) When finished entering the numbers click on Retrieve Dining.

If this doesn't work then the possibility exists that an error was made in recording the dining reservation number (either by you or the CM giving you the number) or that the reservation is booked under a different phone number. Sometimes even if you give your cell phone but your hotel reservation is under your home phone the dining reservation may record your home phone number. Point being try multiple phone numbers if you have more than one.

If this still doesn't work then call Disney back to verify your reservations. There have been reports that occasionally a reservation made via phone can't be pulled up online. I personally have never had that happen but others have.

Ok...well I have done all that, and I did not make an error on my reservation number as I copied and pasted it and was able to retrieve the resort reservation with that number fine, so looks like I may be one of the few that didn't get linked. I have to go get the taxes done now but I'll call them later and see if they can link it from there and make sure they really got made! Thanks for the help!

Selina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter