Online System won't let me access my ADRs

IrenicMom

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else had this happen to them?

I have 14 ADRs for our trip next week and I need to cancel two of them. Only the three most recent appear on the "my vacation" ADR page.

When I go to look up the others (by # and phone), it says "Sorry! The page you requested cannot be displayed".

What the heck?

We leave tomorrow and I have a kajillion things to do. Spending time on the phone wasn't on my list!

I got nothing I can offer to help you with :( other than calling will be your best bet. Alternatively, if they aren't pre-paid or CC held ones (or you're still before the cancellation penalty time period of those that are) then you can ask at conceierge (hm, no red squiggly line...did I spell that right on the first try?) and they should be able to help you out.

then you can ask at conceierge (hm, no red squiggly line...did I spell that right on the first try?) and they should be able to help you out.

Ahh, yes, concierge! I forgot about that b/c we never use them - great idea! Better than time spent on the phone (seriously - my wait is never shorter than 45 minutes....)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter