"Operation: DESTINATION--DISNEY!"

olbear

Loves all things POOH!
Hi there friends,

I just wanted to have you guys thinking of and praying for my mom. She has had alot of physical and medical challenges since right before daddy passed away.

She asked me this past week while in the hospital when the next pin event was. I told her about the June event. Last night we were talking about it again, and she has made this her "incentive" to get up and walking and out of the nursing home and back home by then.

She's being released from hospital today to nursing home. She seems so determined which is quite a switch!! Trust me!!

Her spirits are high and she is ready to get to work. So start the pixie dust and prayers!! If everything goes well, we'll see many of you at Mickey's Toon-Town event!! YIPPEE!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

{{{HUGS}}}
and blessings,
Winnie

And another ton of Pixie Dust coming from this side of the family...and she does realize that this event starts at 6:30 AM!!!!!!!!! Doesn't she....or maybe you don't want to break that news to her yet, she may get tired just thinking about it..:p

OK..Winnie, you tell your Mom that we hear her challenge, and we are holding her to it...

See you all there...Yawn.. I'll be the one in the Eeyore PJ'S

Yup, I told her it started with breakfast at 6:30AM. She's an early riser anyway, her and Fred both. I get perking around noon!!:o

She is just really excited. And yes, I'll be sure and pass on the encouragement from you and all of our great pin friends!

By the way, wouldn't it be a a :scream" if we all showed up in some sort of "disney PJ's"?? I have several pooh night shirts. I did have some Pooh footie pj's but my son's girfriend liked them better than me if you know what I mean. Grrrrrr!

Can't wait!!
Love y'all,
Winnie

Winnie, Pixie Dust headed your mom's way!! Tell her I expect to see her in June!!

Winnie,

I am sending prayers in the hopes that your Mom can be well enough to attend in June! (wish I could attend.. :()

PJ's would be a hoot!! But PJ's and BOAS would be even better! :teeth:

Many prayers and pixie dust heading your way. Wish I could be there, but I'll have you guys in my thoughts, anyway. ;)

Ashley

Sendin' lots & lots of pixie dust & hugs hopin' shes up & ready for the June pin event Winnie!!! Cant wait to see you & Fred again!!! Im with you Winnie...dont get fully awake 'til somewhere around noon!!!

I wanna go to WdW in my pajamas & a boa...!!! I wanna go, I wanna go!!! Anyone need a proxy?!? LoL!!!

Buggin'
Amber

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter