Opinions on a Waitlist

LILJAN59

Mouseketeer
I had reserved 2 nights at Kidani 10/14 and 10/15 I had 3 nights at SSR ( my home Resort) from 10/16-10/19 checkout!
I called MS to try to get the 2 nights at Bay Lake when I saw availability
During the process I lost the last 2 nights at SSR and couldn’t get the 2 nites at Bay Lake
I have waitlisted the nites if 10/17 and 10/18 separately at SSR!
Do you think I have any chance they come through, I know it’s anybodys guess right????

I’ve been stalking and have noticed SSR putting rooms back into inventory every few days probably because of the refurbishment. You could check yourself, but there is hope. Good luck.

Keep checking. I think you will get the SSR nights back. Good luck!

I had reserved 2 nights at Kidani 10/14 and 10/15 I had 3 nights at SSR ( my home Resort) from 10/16-10/19 checkout!
I called MS to try to get the 2 nights at Bay Lake when I saw availability
During the process I lost the last 2 nights at SSR and couldn’t get the 2 nites at Bay Lake
I have waitlisted the nites if 10/17 and 10/18 separately at SSR!
Do you think I have any chance they come through, I know it’s anybodys guess right????

I'm uncertain how you lost the last 2 SSR nights but FYI - you can modify a reservation online now and it holds the room until you finish it. The caveat is that it will change the entire reservation so if I've understood correctly you would have been modifying the SSR from 3 SSR nights to the 2 BLT and then trying to rebook the night of 10/16. Or, if you had enought points to cover more nights you could have booked the BLT nights and then modified the SSR down to the night of the 16th. I'd guess that MS modified the SSR reservation down to the night of the 16th and then by that time BLT was gone and so were the SSR nights?

Anyway, I'd guess you have a very good chance of getting the SSR nights back and I'd also keep checking availability to see what else might open up that you could book to have someplace to stay. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter