ordering from the child's menu

gigimom4

Mouseketeer
This may sound stupid but my son is 10 and is now an "adult" as far as Disney goes. Can he still order from the child's menu? I know for buffets, etc he will have to pay the adult price, but at some of the TS places we have ADR's for her would much rather have the chicken nugget option than a fancy $30 plate of something! Just wondering!

Here's what we do. DD is 12 and has been considered a Disney adult for two years. Of course she's one of those kids who woud rather have the kids chicken nugget meal. Of course for buffets we have to you her adult ts, but for regular order off the menu restaurants, we order her a kid's meal and pay oop. We used the extra ts credits for either 2 ts meals for some extra ts breakfasts.

ok-we aren't doing ddp b/c we are staying offsite but I wasn't sure if it was "allowed" or if he would be forced to order from the adult menu-thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter