organisation of the board/threads?

CanuckOnaBoat

Mouseketeer
2 years ago I did the Wonder Alaska Cruise - and I relied a lot on this board - THANK YOU ALL - and now we are doing 7 night med cruise this year from Barcelona on Magic.

I'm just starting my research - and cannot remember how I found all the great information about Alaska on the Wonder. It seemed all so easy to find!

Is there a thread or sub-forum on this board for Magic in the Med? Or just Magic?

I am struggling to find info as easily as I remember.

I wish there was, I think it would really help, even if there were just specific threads for areas and not ships

Unfortunately, not as much information is shared about the Med cruises as the Alaskan cruises. It is there, you just have to dig a little deeper.

2 years ago I did the Wonder Alaska Cruise - and I relied a lot on this board - THANK YOU ALL - and now we are doing 7 night med cruise this year from Barcelona on Magic.

I'm just starting my research - and cannot remember how I found all the great information about Alaska on the Wonder. It seemed all so easy to find!

Is there a thread or sub-forum on this board for Magic in the Med? Or just Magic?

I am struggling to find info as easily as I remember.
I recommend going into the Trip Reports sub-forum, and then doing searches with "Med" and "Mediterannean" in the subject line, checking the box to limit the search to that forum.

I've gotten the most useful port-specific info from trip reports.

There is definitely a lot less information. There are fewer trip reports and just generally less info all around. I'm on a Facebook group for Disney Alaska and it's a bustling font of information. I'm on a similar one for Europe and it's like crickets over there. I've been using the search function a lot as I plan, but still I don't always find what I need. In which case, I just ask. :)

thank you! at least i'm not missing something. I have looked at pre- and post trip reports. Will also try cruise critics..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!