Orlando airport car rentals??

msdznyduck

<font color=blue>Victim of the latest fly by taggi
Does anyone have any good/bad experiences with car rentals out of Orlando airport? We are going in a few weeks and haven't rented a car yet and would like some input.

thanks
msdznyduck: confused:

I have always rent from National. It's in the terminal and service has been quick & easy. Since Avis is now part of Nat'l, I'd think there service would be same. I rented once from Alamo, had to wait for bus, then 5-10 min drive, then wait in line to get car. Just the reverse to return. Service was good but, takes to much time for me!

We have rented from Dollar and Avis and National at the airport and it has been great each time we rented.

We never had to wait in line and returning the car was very quick.

We also rented at the airport from Dollar I think it was and the service was awesome not to mention the ease of getting to the car and returning it was awesome too.

As you also asked this same question on the transportaiton board I will repeat was was said there. If you want to try Dollar car use these codes Entertain, Fish,MCC, FVG, Leads and KISS. Entertain seems to be giving the best rate right now.
What size were you looking for? an intermediate at dollar is going for 112 a week plus all the extras they tack on brings it to 149!

thanks all.....I just got an intermediate car from Dollar for 112 (149 with taxes and extras.)...with the entertainment code....we never rent cars, so was uninformed about the codes......

thanks again
msdznyduck:)

On our trip in 1999 we had a ressie with Alamo for an unbelieveable price. The problem was that when we arrived, we found out that their computers were down - so all of the people that had taken the shuttle over were waiting for hours to get their cars. We went to the Avis desk and told the guy that if he would match the price, we'd rent from him - otherwise we'd go get a bite to eat and hope that Alamo fixed their computers soon. The Avis employee was able to match the price and even gave us an upgrade because he didn't have any compact cars available. We were very pleased with their service, and it was nice to be handed the keys and walk across the street to the garage and get right on the road instead of taking a shuttle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter