Orlando Flex Passes

asp62

Earning My Ears
I've searched the board to see if there has been any mention, and to the best of my knowledge and searching it hasn't been addressed for a while if at all.

I have found a few places that offer Orlando Flex passes, 7 days unlimited admission to IOA/US + Seaword and Wet and Wild. Seaworld offers them on their site, SAM's club offers them at times and there was a web site. I guess my question is, how reliable is the website, (prices are good). Does anyone have an opinion.

Thanks!

7 day OFT.. I've seen them on www.ticketmania.com for 14 days.

Now a question for anyone in the "know", did OFT only come in 7 days, and just recently increased to 14?

My parents can get 7 day OFT at a DOD (Dept of Defense rate) but they only have 7 day passes versus 14 day passes?

Did 14 day just recently come out? Was a 7 day pass a norm, say last year? (The ticket office on the base orders a bunch at a time, they may have last years tickets..)

These sites are 14 days sorry, SAM's club is only 7. My biggest question is, are these internet sites reliable? Just making sure none of these sites are scams. Would hate to order tickets and find out that they cannot be used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter