Orlando Transfer LLC Experience/Feedback?

Sparrow'sLady

Mouseketeer
Have any of you used Orlando Transfer LLC to get to and from the airport and your Disney hotel?

We received a quote from them. Pricing is decent. Better than other car services. Just wondering what the experience is like?

Have any of you used Orlando Transfer LLC to get to and from the airport and your Disney hotel?

We received a quote from them. Pricing is decent. Better than other car services. Just wondering what the experience is like?
I have used them several times and never had any problems. They are my go-to transfer service in Orlando. Vehicles are clean, drivers always on time or a bit early, drivers friendly and polite, good pricing, good communication on the pickup days. They will also do a grocery stop between airport and hotel if you schedule it with them ahead of time.

I have used them several times and never had any problems. They are my go-to transfer service in Orlando. Vehicles are clean, drivers always on time or a bit early, drivers friendly and polite, good pricing, good communication on the pickup days. They will also do a grocery stop between airport and hotel if you schedule it with them ahead of time.
Excellent. Thank you for the response.

Do they charge an extra fee for the grocery stop? I am guessing they go to Publix?

I was looking at that ex-CM grocery service so we can get Costco water, but a grocery stop would be super helpful and we can take an extra suitcase to get the water to Disney I suppose. (we are very picky about water)

Excellent. Thank you for the response.

Do they charge an extra fee for the grocery stop? I am guessing they go to Publix?

I was looking at that ex-CM grocery service so we can get Costco water, but a grocery stop would be super helpful and we can take an extra suitcase to get the water to Disney I suppose. (we are very picky about water)
When I did the grocery stop, it was at the Publix and they did not charge extra. That was awhile ago, so best to confirm with them how it works now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter