OT: Sesame Place

NemoMom07

Swim Nemo Swim! You are free!
I wanted to post this here because you guys are my closest virtual friends. I would like to know who lives closest enough to this park that you would be able to go before it closes this year?

My brother works for Sea World and he got us 3 free passes so we could take our ds3 up there for his 3rd b-day, but my dh has been having severe back pain and we just could not go. We kept waiting to see how his back does or if he would have surgery and recover in time so we could take him, but it just was not in the cards for us to go this year, so we will try next year. So that means I have 3 passes that I would like to see if anyone can use. The park closes soon, but maybe someone can use them for a fun family day.

That is so sweet- I remember going to Seasame Place as a child and now we had a great time- I must have been almost 6 since my sister was only a few weeks old.

Rebecca

PM Mickster. I think she lives near there. :thumbsup2

It is very sweet of you to offer them up.

that really is nice of you. I have the most beautiful memory of there. Bubba did not speak a single word until he was 2years 4months. not a ONE. not mumma, dada, hi, bye, ......nothing. we walked into there and he said "look mumma it's big bird, telly, zoe, burt, ernie, the count..........blah, blah, blah.....has not stop talking yet! it was our miracle! i LOVE that place. for that reason alone i think! really, it is very, very clean. the people were all nice. and we went when it was dragon tales weekend. so we got to meet zord, cassie and zach and weezy. i love, love, love those pics. :hug:
thanks for bringing this up. it made my day remembering those days.
:goodvibes

Now that is a great memory Holly. I guess Sesame Place hold a very special place in your heart. Thanks for sharing that wonderful memory. Have you scrapped the pictures from yet? I know I would love to see some.

I would love to send these out to you and your family if you would like them. I know the park is closing soon. I am not sure how far you are from there, but I think your up there somewhere:rotfl: Do you think you would be able to make a little weekend trip with Bubba and your DH? Please if you can use them let me know and I will mail it out Monday (eventhough there is no mail), so they will get to you soon.

Thank you Shawn but we would not be able to go. Thank you so much for the offer.It's very sweet of you. I sadly have NOT scrapped those pics yet. But it is one of my all time favorite memories. For the ones that do go there, please, please check out the children's museum. It's awesome. We went on Sunday and had free passes because it came with the deal we booked and we were not even sure we were going to go there. But we did. It was so great. We went as soon as the opened and were the only ones in there for the 1st hour. It was great. They had a very old fashion tea party set up with life size characters of alice in wonderland. But they looked more like the literary ones not the disney ones. And it was on the 2nd floor. We walked into that room and Bubba said (keep in mind he did not talk at all 2 days before this) Mumma look it's Alice and the mad hatter and the white rabbit!!!!!
HOLY COW! dh and i looked at each other like :scared1: are ya kiddin' us!
And there is also a great zoo in the area as well. It's the Philly Zoo. It is so beautiful. Another great day and memories there as well! I could go on and on about that trip.
Sorry for rambling! I really wish someone would take those tickets and use them. It's a nice vacation.
Thanks Again.:hug:

Good news! Someone contacted me ( I won't post who incase they want to be kept annyonomous) who can use the tickets. I am so glad they did not go to waste.

oh how nice! have a great time!!! it's a super duper place!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter