OT: Sorry! Need quick help from someone who lives in Indy

Soupermom

DIS Veteran
Is there any major construction going on near the Indy airport? I'll be driving south from I74 around 8am tomorrow (local time) and am wondering if I should expect delays.

Thanks!!

There is a long term construction project taking place on I-465 along the western side of the loop (which includes the airport and may impact I-70, and I-74). Also, traffic along that corridor that time of day tends to be heavy. I would allow extra time to get through that area.

Hey Disneycouple 99! Nice to meet you! :goodvibes

Thanks for the help everyone. I think I'll be leaving a bit earlier than I originally expected. The new airport seems SO much furthern now... I feel like I"m parking back in Illinois!

HI fron Indy also!
Not in your travel area, but there has been a major accident with fire
at I-69 South and I-465 West, and it looks as if this area may be closed FOR WEEKS!
www.indystar.com

Ronald Reagan isn't open form 74 to the airport yet :( OH how I wish it was. That would be such an easy drive for me to get to work.

There are 3 sections of Ronald Reagan open, but they don't tie into each other yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter