Otter sightings at SSR?

We've seen them along the Trumbo Canal at OKW, so it would be logical to think they would be at SSR as well.

I would love to see one, and I'm staying at SSR. Just wondering if they have been sighted recently.

I saw them on the shores of SSR in April 2016 when I was there.

I have pictures somewhere.

I've seen them fairly frequently along the BWV/BCV to DHS waterway. I suspect they are all around property. I've never seen them being "cute" like California Sea Otters - just swimming from place to place.

Many years ago, while waiting for the boat at Wilderness Lodge, saw one come up and devour a duck!

Many years ago, while waiting for the boat at Wilderness Lodge, saw one come up and devour a duck!

Yikes!

My terrible experience involving wildlife is watching a snake with a frog in its mouth while I was walking from the boats at WL property.

It's nature, I understand, I'm still hoping to add an otter to my "seen" list at WDW.

Yikes!

My terrible experience involving wildlife is watching a snake with a frog in its mouth while I was walking from the boats at WL property.

It's nature, I understand, I'm still hoping to add an otter to my "seen" list at WDW.
You've had a sheltered life, my friend!

Yes!!!! I saw an otter at the boat dock in April of 2017! Made my whole darn trip.
Good for you.
We did not see any on the trip.
Riding the waves at TL last night at Moonlight Magic has to be my highlight of the trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter