Our anniversary idea when to the birds

anewvance

<font color=red>Who needs a birthday for birthday
We leave on Sat for hubby and my 5th anniversary and kidless trip to the World. We haven't had a vacation alone in 5 years and want to make this truely special. I had had the thought to make up shirts that said something about our anniversary and kidless trip. BUT, it's gonna be freezing the whole time we are there and will be wearing jackets so the tshirt idea is to the birds. Are there any other creative ways we could advertise our anniversary? Normally I wouldn't care, but hey, when will be the next time we'll get to be in Disney without the kids on our anniversary? Hubby doesn't even know we are staying at Wilderness Lodge, I am trying to surprise him in every way possible on the limited budget I am on! He truely deserves it.

p.s. We are staying first at ASMu and i put in request it was our anniversary and for WL I called in our request and in both the ressie and our request stated it.

p.p.s. I truely won't be disappointed if nothing happens for our anniversary, it would just be nice for an "addition" to our celebration, ya know?

As far as advertising, I don't know how much they cost, but you could get the bride and groom mouse ears. That way, when the cms ask, you can explain that you're on your 2nd honeymoon.

Have a great trip!

Ciao,
Mort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter