Our fantastic 7/7/01 Magic Cruise!

Mj,

So did you book already? Which week did you take July 19th? I can't believe they're already into 2004! We will not be going next year...we did this 2 yrs in a row and will take a break financially. We want to use our points but won't have enough til the end of this year. I wonder if we can book anyway??Will have to find out. Let me know if you did book already. Are you guys still going with the Cat 4? How many are you? We're 5 and kids getting older so don't know if we should maybe get 2 rooms on Deck 7?

If I had to sum up the cruise I would have to say that it CLASSIC ELEGANCE WITH A TOUCH OF DISNEY WHIMSEY!!!!

I couldn't agree more . Awesome report! You are so right about the quality of the cruise....I liked going on the 3 and 4 day cruise...but loved the 7 day cruise. And the food was so much better. And, they even did the Baked Alaska on the last night.

Thanks for the report, and letting me relive the cruise again in your eyes :)

Hi Therese,

No, we did not book yet,,,,I was still getting prices. Let me give you my e-mail address as this thread is getting pretty long!!!!
MMOUSE37@AOL.COM

Allie told me last night that you did book already (according to Brandon).

I am trying to get my family (I am one of 5 sisters who all have 3-4 kids) all to commit to a family reunion type cruise in 2003. I think we would probably go with 2 cabins for my immediate family because my older ones are talking about bringing friends with them. They will be 19 and 18 by then and I know they wouldn't want to share a room with us! I don't know all the logistics of how many total cabins I would need for the extended family....I also want to find out how many cabins constitute a group and if there is "group price". I'll keep you posted.

MJ

Thanks for the info. we have two ajoining cabin booked in cat. 10.
We are going Dec.29th - Jan. 5th. I would love to have a veranda but not this cruise, am thrilled to be going at all. With 4 kids we always have to have two rooms and that really adds up. I have really trust worthy kids and I know there will be no problems with droping curfew while we are on the cruise. It will be nice for my DD to get some use out of all those formals from school dances that are hanging in her closet. Thanks

hi tezb i know ur son justin i was on the 7/7 cruise too. he hung aound with mike,ryan, and tex...does he talk to any of them? well write back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter