Our L&M Experience

No11's Mom

DIS Veteran
Thought I would let everyone know about our L&M rental car experience. We rented a mini-van from them for 10 days 3/8-3/17. My sister had reserved it through American Express Travel. We had a very good experience. After some of the mixed reviews had read on this board, I was a little nervous. But we had no problems. We paid $405 for 10 days. That included all taxes and the cost of having an extra drivers. It would have be $50 less if there had not been the extra driver. We got a very nice blue Mercury Villager. There were 6 of us and those trips when we had all of our luggage got kind of crowded, but the rest of the time it was fine. There was no line at the counter in the terminal and it was so easy to walk across to the garage and pick up the van. We will definitely rent from them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter