Our last add-on?

sssteele

DIS Veteran
We called our guide yesterday about doing an add-on at VWL. We stayed there last Xmas for a short trip Dec. 23rd - Dec. 28th, and had an enjoyable 6 night stay in June 04 following 6 nights at BCV, where we bought our first 200 points in '02. We then added another 100 points at BCvVon our first trip home in June of '03. We have continually been in a "borrowed mode" since that first trip home, and expected that an add-on would happen sometime in the future, but didn't expect so soon. Since no Feb use year contracts have been available on TSS website, we called our DVC guide to inquire about waitlisting for a Feb. use year contract. Then my head nearly exploded when he said that there were three fairly sizeable contracts available through the Mouse. We bought a 200 point add-on at DVC (actually two 100 point contracts making it easier to sell if we ever decide to). Paper work, of course has to be completed, notarized and returned, but I doubt that we'll have "buyer's remorse" and change our mind. Mostly my wife and I travel to WDW without son, DIL and two grandchildren. We have only ever stayed in studios, even when they're with us (one for them, and one for us), but now I'm beginning to think we might try some "fancier digs" in the years to come. I convinced myself (for about two hours) that our 500 points would be as many as we'd ever need, but then I thought about how nice it might be to own some points at OKW or even BWV where we've yet to stay. Is there a support group for those who can't ever be satisfied with the points they own? I may need your help. :earsboy:

lol - you poor poor man....

CONGRATS!!! :Pinkbounc :cool1:

Meetings are in the cafeteria on Tuesday nights. Bring a dessert. Coffee will be provided. Just understand that our biggest sponsers are DVC and The Timeshare Store :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter