Our New Disney Fan Is Here!

mcr5298

DIS Veteran
Our first child, Megan Michele, was born 6 weeks early, on September 19, 2002! She weighed 4 pounds, 15 ounces, and was 17 1/2 inches long! She is doing great, and should be home from the Hospital in a couple of weeks.

Our daughter!

We already have a February trip planned, and she should be 5 months old by then. We can't wait to show her our favorite place on earth! :)

God Bless her !! Congratulations! Get some sleep (if you can) before she comes home..Good Luck to you all is is Lovely!!:D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Congratulations, and "welcome!" from one September baby to another! :teeth:

Congrats! And, I can tell you from experience that WDW only gets better with a child! We are going to WDW this November with our DD who Will be 2 years old and she loves it!

Denise

Awwww! She's SWEET! I love her hair...and so much of it for being so early! You're giving me baby fever. I can almost smell that sweet baby smell from the picture.

Congratulations!

And, BTW, I took a 5mo to WDW and she LOVED it. She developed a meaningful relationship with Chip at the Garden Grille. :-)

I am so glad to hear that you are taking your new little Princess to WDW soon. Our daughter is due in about 6 days and I am already wanting to plan her first birthday party there! My husband is a little skeptical about traveling with her at a young age, but I feel that she will really enjoy it!

Congratulations on your new angel she is beautiful! This is our first as well and I am sooooooo nervous!

Originally posted by mcr5298
Our first child, Megan Michele, was born 6 weeks early, on September 19, 2002! She weighed 4 pounds, 15 ounces, and was 17 1/2 inches long! She is doing great, and should be home from the Hospital in a couple of weeks.

/B]

Oh my Goodness! What an adorable little girl! I love the name Megan!

Seeing her picture really brought back memories for me! Our Daughter was born on June 1st of this year and was 5 weeks early. She was 4 pounds and 14 ounces and 18 inches long. So very tiny! She was in the NICU for two weeks before she came home. We know how scary that can be! I'm glad that she is doing well though!

Megan may be small now but she will grow up! Katie is almost 4 months old and weighs 12 pounds and 6 ounces now! WOW!

Kathy

Congratulations!! Megan is beautiful, and I'm sure she will become a big Disney fan, just like her parents. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter