Our next resort?

robndani

DIS Veteran
Even though we have two upcoming trips (BCV for first time) and AKL (our DVC home resort), I'm already thinking of the next reservations!

We've never stayed at Bay Lake Tower, Grand Floridian or Wilderness Lodge. By the time we go (probably Summer 2015) my kids will be 5. There would be 3 or 4 adults and two kids. We have always stayed in a two-bedroom and that's what we would be looking to do again.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Just keep picking a new one until you have stayed at all of the DVC resorts. Keep notes on the pluses and minuses so 8 years down the road, you will remember which to stay at again.

:earsboy: Bill

I would try for VGF. The kids splash area is height restricted so in a few more years, they may not be able to go there. Plus if Poly is done, it's a close option for pool hoping.

WL & BLT pools are nice. BLT is small with a little slide (maybe 3ft long) and a bigger slide. WL, I can not remember, I don't think there was a zero entry. They are redoing or updating it this year.

If you're going 1 bedroom (3 adults and 2 kids), I would go with BLT for the extra bathroom. If you're doing a 2bedroom, the VGF rooms feel much bigger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter