Our snack reviews

yankeepenny

DVC owner at Saratoga Springs Resort
I thought I would add this in. The ice cream bars and sandwiches hit the spot in the park, they were good sized so we would get water and one of these to share and revived.
The espresso at AK was good, and lots of people were enjoying that bakery in Africa. The fudge and krispy treats in MK were out of this world! We also found treats in the Old Port Royale and enjoyed those too. A couple of mornings we used snack credits for danish and fruit cups/plates for breakfast at they were just as good. :thumbsup2

yankeepenny said:
I thought I would add this in. The ice cream bars and sandwiches hit the spot in the park, they were good sized so we would get water and one of these to share and revived.
The espresso at AK was good, and lots of people were enjoying that bakery in Africa. The fudge and krispy treats in MK were out of this world! We also found treats in the Old Port Royale and enjoyed those too. A couple of mornings we used snack credits for danish and fruit cups/plates for breakfast at they were just as good. :thumbsup2

we are staying at CBR soon, what could you all get from the food court on a snack credit?

every thing is clearly labeled , like the prices you see at the supermarket on the shelf just below the item. all sorts of food, danish, fruit, water, muffins, bagels and the whatnot.
i think somewhere on this board is a list of snacks.
most items under 4.00 were included, unless i am mistaken.

I found myself eating choc cake for all my snacks. I will try the fudge next time, thanks!

Fudge? Did someone say fudge? Could anyone please tell me where to get it from? I love fudge and I am going to take a temporary hiatus from my diet while at WDW. (I plan to be reasonable with a few splurges - and fudge will be one!!) LOL :love: :love: :love:

Thanks for the info about the snacks. I'm also staying at CBR and can't wait to indulge in all the snacks available at the resort and elsewhere. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter