Our T shirts...

Marimar

Mouseketeer
Preface: I checked w/julia & nicks mom to make sure she would be OK w/my spinoff from her design. She is so kind to share!!!! Certainly an inspiration :)

a322acb3.jpg

noah1_post1.jpg

nicole1_mickey_post.jpg

mom1_post.jpg

Uh Oh,
I should have checked with Julia and Nick's Mom, too, for the idea of the name designs that I posted!! I wasn't even thinking . . . I'm so sorry!!

I didn't mean to step on any toes or "steal" any credit from anyone else either . . I think it was momof2OH I got the "Tinkerbell on black" idea from.

Please accept my apologies!

Great Job on the shirts, by the way!!!

Don't worry. I'm sure no toes were stepped on. Everyone here supports eachother's creativity, even if some ideas are "borrowed" and enhanced to one's own liking.

Quick question is there a special trick to using the same clipart julia & nicks mom uses? I've been messing around with photo impact and would love any tips about what you did there. Thanks!

Those look great! I am already positive that we will be using that same name idea. Thanks Julia&NicksMom for the inspiration!

Beth

Your designs look great, good job!

Marimar said:
Preface: I checked w/julia & nicks mom to make sure she would be OK w/my spinoff from her design. She is so kind to share!!!! Certainly an inspiration :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter