Our Trip 1/17-1/21

JessiMommy

DIS Veteran
A quick report:

Me(35) DH(35) DD(6)

We arrived Wednesday afternoon & checked in at Pop then went to MK. There were no crowds and no lines. We walked into Tomorrowland just as they were opening the doors to Laugh Floor. It was cute but needs work, the material is just not too funny. We were given a fast pass to use anytime at MK through March. We decided to see how the line at SM looked. To our surprise it was a walk on at 4 PM. We rode this and then Buzz before heading over to Frontierland to meet up with some friends that were also visiting. After that we walked on BTMR and then went to have dinner at Cosmic Ray's. We decided to see Wishes but due to the very overcast cloudy sky this was the worst showing of Wishes I had ever seen. I was feeling bad for those first time viewers. Thursday morning was an absolute perfect day at AK. The whole day was overcast & gloomy looking but we felt like we had the park to ourselves. Arrived at rope drop & rode EE 4 times in a row with no wait. Nemo show was down for the whole day due to difficulties & I was very bummed! Went on to Dinoland & then back to Asia to the Maharajah Jungle Trek. Then we had lunch at Tusker House before walking on the Safari. No wait! We then did Lion King and EE one more time before heading back to Pop for a break. We did World Showcase at Epcot that evening and had a great time. Watched Miyuki in Japan (The Candy Artist) for the first time & was very impressed. DD was the first one picked and she chose a giraffe. We are not big fans of Illuminations so after a ride on SE we called it a night.

Friday morning we had our appointment at BBB at Downtown Disney. DD had a blast. We then went to MK were by 11:00 it was pretty crowded. We rode POTC, Buzz & TTA before deciding to take our break. We then went to MGM to see Beauty & The Beast & the fabulous Four For A Dollar preshow! We were able to catch Stars & Motorcars parade for the first time ever when we arrived. Very cute! We had an early ADR for Hollywood & Vine but had a few minutes before for me to ride TOT! I had a fast pass but didn't need it as the ride was a walk on. (DD is still afraid to go so DH stayed with her) After our dinner we walked around a bit before heading over to the Fantasmic show. We had never done the dinner package & hadn't seen Fantasmic in several years so it was fun. After we left MGM we decided we were not too tired & decided to go to Epcot for EMH. We only did Living With The Land the new Nemo ride & Turtle Talk with Crush before heading out. (WOW TTWC is sooo cute!)

Saturday we started out at Epcot & did Soarin, Test Track and stopped by Club Cool. We would have stayed longer but found out Finding Nemo the musical was opened again at AK so off we went! We got FP for EE since the wait time was 50 minutes. EEK! Were told they were not sure if the Nemo show would happen but got in line anyway and phew! It was a go! What a great show, definitely a must see and a new fav of mine. Right up there with Festival of The Lion King! We had lunch at Flame Tree and then did EE. After our break at Pop we went to MK for Spectro Magic. We grabbed our favorite spot in Frontierland & people watched until the parade. We had an hour and a half before park close & took advantage of the lack of crowds at that time to ride The Jungle Cruise, Mickey's Philharmagic, The Carousel and Snow White. We also watched Wishes from Fantasyland which was interesting.

Sunday morning we started first thing at MK and did all of Fantasyland, Barnstormer, TTA & Space Mountain. We took the train to Frontierland & participated in Woody's Cowboy Camp. Then we got FP for BTMR and had lunch at Columbia Harbor House. We ended our trip with a ride on my favorite...BTMR and then left for home! :sad1: I wore my Monorail shirt this day and had several guests but even more CM's ask where I got it because they all had to have it they said! Too funny! I'll add a pic of it when I put up some of our trip photos.

We had a really good time & saw & did a few new things this trip. We are FL residents, have Seasonal Passes & visit at least twice a year so we are not too particular over what we see because we know we will be back again soon. The weather was a little cool at times but mostly much warmer than we like at this time of the year. Crowds were non exsisting on Wed. & Thurs. but definately increased on Fri., Sat. and Sun. However getting to parks when they open & utilizing fast pass makes everything possible! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter