Outdoor Movies

elvispursley

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if there is an outdoor movie screen on any of the Oasis-class ships? We're specifically hoping for Harmony of the Seas. Thanks!

I have not been on a Royal Caribbean cruise with an outdoor theater (will be traveling on the Oasis next month and evening movies under the stars will be a must for us). But I was on a Princess Cruise with an outdoor theater. When I first heard of the idea, I thought there is no way that's going to work because of all the wind and the other sounds. You won't be able to hear the movie. But it was amazing how well the audio was adapted to the natural sounds on a cruise. We heard even the quietest dialogue crystal clear. If Princess Cruises can do it, I can't imagine that Royal Caribbean won't be even better

I don't know how Princess does it, but the nice thing about using the AquaTheater for movies is that there is nothing else going on around you at the time. No pool sounds, no one walking by from time to time. It's just about the movie. We loved it.

I wonder if it is possible to get a movie schedule ahead of your cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!