Outlet Mall near Downtown Disney

tammeb

It's never boring at the Baltazar's
:confused: On my way to WDW this evening and I'm finalizing my itinterary. I've been to Belz mall to save money on my shopping many times, but just heard about a mall more near Downtown Disney. Near Lake Bryan Rd or something like that. It's supposed to be pinkish. Can someone give me better directions from either Coronado Springs (where we'll be staying this time around) or Downtown Disney? Thanks so much! :cool:

I could be off on the names, but if you go to downtown disney, turn right on the hotel blvd like you are going to the crossroads shopping center and at the big intersection turn right(south). Go under I-4 and at the next light turn left and just follow the road around to the entrance.

It's called the Premium Facorty Outlet. It has a lot of really great shops- Burberry, Hartstrings,Kenneth Cole,Versace... Very couture. You head east on Lake buena Vista, go uinder I-4 make a left at the light and head north. You can also get there from International drive.

Coming FROM DTD, take a right at the intersection of Hotel Plaza Blvd and 535. Follow 535 under the overpass of I-4. Take a left at the intersection of I-4 and Vineland (follow the signs for Mary, Queen of the Universe Shrine). There will be a Bahama Breeze, a Golden Corral and and Landry's at the intersection. Having taken the left, follow the road to the outlet mall. Have fun! :D

Very nice outlet mall. My only complaint was that they do not open until 10 am. We just got back last week and went around 9 thinking that because it is Christmas shopping time and all the malls in our area open early after Thanksgiving, that they would be open. lots of people was there early waiting too so we were in good company.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter