Outlet malls in California

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
Hey everyone,

Can someone tell me where I can find a great outlet mall anywhere near San Diego, LA, or San Francisco? I was hoping to hit some before coming home. Also, can someone give directions to the Disney Outlet by DL?

Also, where is a great overall shopping complex in those same areas? I have to hit at least Bath&Body Works and Victorias Secret (Don't have these where I live), so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jo

In SD, we love the Carlsbad Company Stores (same company who owns Premium Outlets). It's next to Legoland, so just follow the signs to Legoland on I-5.

I know there was a Victoria's Secret at Horton Plaza (downtown SD) when we were there.

Off the 15 freeway are the Lake Elsinore outlets. It's more inland between San Diego and DL. For a regular mall, South Coast Plaza is a very good one. Get there early to avoid the crowds...

South Coast Plaza is an excellent mall. Also, to get to the Disney outlet from Disneyland, just go north on Harbor Blvd. for about 10 minutes. It's called the Disney Character Warehouse and it's in the same shopping center as a Circuit City and Burlington Coat Factory. It's on the right side of the street and can't remember the crossroad.

ETA: I believe the crossroad is Orangethorpe.

Hi I two are interested in finding out how to get to outlet malls with quiksilver brand and nike or reeboks.

Have seen there is a factory outlet for quiksilver at citadel outlets on 1/5 freeway? los angeles. we are coming from NZ and will not be driving ourselves so can anyone direct me to a shopper shuttle or such to get there? The public transport seems just to long and complicated.!!!!!!!!

kiwimagic said:
Hi I two are interested in finding out how to get to outlet malls with quiksilver brand and nike or reeboks.

Have seen there is a factory outlet for quiksilver at citadel outlets on 1/5 freeway? los angeles. we are coming from NZ and will not be driving ourselves so can anyone direct me to a shopper shuttle or such to get there? The public transport seems just to long and complicated.!!!!!!!!
That's right. The Citadel has Quiksilver and it's off the 5 freeway in LA. For Nike(one of my favorite stores), you can go to Ontario Mills Mall. It's a bit out of the ways off the 10 freeway but it's worth it. If you really want to go to a good outlet mall and you've got some time on your hands, the Cabezon outlet mall near Palm Springs is one of the best outlet malls around. In addition to Nike and Quiksilver, they also have Rip Curl, A/X, Swatch, and a few others...

LeftCoaster said:
South Coast Plaza is an excellent mall. Also, to get to the Disney outlet from Disneyland, just go north on Harbor Blvd. for about 10 minutes. It's called the Disney Character Warehouse and it's in the same shopping center as a Circuit City and Burlington Coat Factory. It's on the right side of the street and can't remember the crossroad.

ETA: I believe the crossroad is Orangethorpe.

is this the same place as the Orangefair Mall in Fullerton?

Yes, the Character Warehouse is in the Orangefair Mall plaza. I wouldn't really call it a "mall" in the sense of what most people think, but that is where it's located. I consider it more of a strip-mall.

Seems like you've got some great suggestions for southern CA, so let me help with up north.

If you are driving up from LA or down from SF. There is a huge outlet mall in Gilroy (the garlic capitol of the world) which is about 1 1/2 hours south of SF. It is on Hwy 101 which can take you all the way from SF to LA. Or another option would be taking I-5 up from LA, cut over on Hwy 152 to 101 and you're right there.

There are 2 more farther north of SF, probably not on your route. On Hwy 80 in Vacaville and then on Hwy 101 in Petaluma. Let me know if you want more on those.

ChisJo said:
Also, where is a great overall shopping complex in those same areas? I have to hit at least Bath&Body Works and Victorias Secret (Don't have these where I live), so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

MainPlace in Santa Ana, about 5 miles from DL, has both of those stores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter