• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Outlet Shopping at Disneyland

this is the link that has the answers below. http://www.disboards.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27169

Amusement Park Junkie: says,
There is an oulet store north of DL a couple of miles, in Fullerton. Take Harbor Blvd. north to Orangethorpe and turn right. It's on your right side about a block down.

kapeppy:says,
I checked out the outlet store listed above and got some great deals. The shirts I bought were last year's but still a great bargain! I got three t-shirts for $11.99 and three sweatshirts for $19.99. You couldn't buy one sweatshirt at DL for the price I paid for all those. There are other misc. souvenirs and some more current t-shirts and sweatshirts that range in price from $9.99 to $39+ each. I am not a pin collector so I can't say for sure they didn't have any pins but I don't recall seeing any. I didn't come across any other outlet stores although there is a flea market-type thing called the Anaheim Marketplace but again, I didn't notice any pins there. Hope this helps a little!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter