Ovation Suites

Clicked this since we have an upoming cruise in a suite on Ovation. Your question is interesting but I think it is a little too vague. Did you mean a Junior Suite Guarantee? Other category?

Selecting that Guarentee could be a win since it probably will have a lower cost compared to selecting a suite outright. It seems that most of the suites, except the Star Class level, are near midship. It doesn’t seem much of a gamble if you are willing to give up that control and save what is likely a couple hundred dollars. I heard the discount is about $300 so someone could argue if the savings is not that significant, why not just pick the room.

Clicked this since we have an upoming cruise in a suite on Ovation. Your question is interesting and but I think it is a little too vague. Did you mean a Junior Suite Guarantee?

Using that could be a win since it probably will have a lower cost compared to selecting a suite. It seems that most of the suites, except the Star Class level, are near midship. It doesn’t seem much of a gamble if you are willing to I’ve up that control to save what is likely only a couple hundred dollars at most. One could argue if the savings is not significant way not just pick the room.

ETA- sorry for the double post, weird that it happened about an hour apart

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!