Over 2000 pix! Our first Disney Dream cruise + Fantasy pix + Our Wonder cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I should know where these photos were taken by sight, but I don't. It's late, I'm tired, but I also want to complete this sooner than later and I have a lot more to add - if you guys are still around.

The days of my sitting at the computer waiting for every Dis reply are long over. As fun and as fattening as it was for me, I just can't do it anymore. (Circa 2008ish) I am happy to be writing again though. I just wish I had been better prepared from the start of this report. Without a detailed journal and photobucket going haywire in the middle of everything, it made doing a TR the past couple of months difficult.

When I start something I finish it, so that's what I'm going to do. I'm not sure which meal is which right here, but I'm going to add some more Wonder dining photos. I hope it's nothing I posted already. The way everything goes in all mixed up is crazy. I know better next time...I will upload each day in order.

I know this is from lunch when we ate at Triton's. I'm just not sure if the pics above are from that seating as well.

Okay...there's a few odds and ends. I'm pretty sure the rest are in order. :goodvibes I

I will say this. I've been on other cruise lines and many have better food than Disney. Overall though, the experience and value you get for your money is more with Disney cruise line than other brands - IF you are a Disney fan.

Although it's short, it's done. Thanks for sticking around.

Thanks so much for taking the time to post all these wonderful photos
Not only does it help when planning a trip (thanks for the answers to my breakfast questions!) but it also helps to get me even more crazy excited for our upcoming cruise !!!
Awesome job ..... Thanks again! :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to post all these wonderful photos
Not only does it help when planning a trip (thanks for the answers to my breakfast questions!) but it also helps to get me even more crazy excited for our upcoming cruise !!!
Awesome job ..... Thanks again! :)

I am happy to do it. I wish I had known all of this before sailing. I had very few decent places to find info that was an exact fit for what I needed. Breakfast has so many options it's unreal. I still can't believe I didn't book a bounce back offer while on the ship last time! Duh. That was just crazy of me.

Happy Mother's Day, Tammy.

Awe, thank you. :lovestruc I hope you had a nice Mother's Day too. I just came back on here for the first time in I don't know when. That camper and this tight deadline to get it ready has me swamped. I hope ya'll can come by and see it though. It's almost time for our trips!!! :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter