Overly optimistic?

My3SweetSuns

No. I don’t want to build a snowman.
Taking DME to Yacht Club. My flight’s supposed to land at 8:40am.
I have a 10:55am reservation for brunch at Beach Club.
Should I cancel & check for availability after I’m settled at Yacht?

I would, that seems like a bit of a rush. Time crunch waiting to happen, delayed flight, debarring, getting to the bus, then traffic, and check in.

Thanks you guys.
I’ll cancel it and try to get something after we arrive.

Taking DME to Yacht Club. My flight’s supposed to land at 8:40am.
I have a 10:55am reservation for brunch at Beach Club.
Should I cancel & check for availability after I’m settled at Yacht?
We landed at 8:30 AM on 1/3 [from BDL] and were at the BC by 10:20 AM. YC would have been 5 - 10 minutes later.

Our time from landing to getting to our resort (POFQ) has been 90 minutes to 2 & half hours. Depends on how busy DME is at that time ( not to mention the time to deplane), the number of stops before your resort & traffic conditions. We had a trip when we had to wait for the third bus then stopped at 2 other resorts. This year a 20 minute wait and we were the first resort.
Push your ADR back .

Definitely cancel. One slight flight delay will have you missing your reservation and being charged. I toyed a bit with having first day of arrival reservations, but took the advice of many on here and just cancelled/rescheduled for another day. No sense starting off a vacation stressing about making it to a reservation. Try to book for another day or like you mentioned - looking for a reservation maybe when you are on the ME bus heading to your resort. There are enough QS options around the BW area that you won't be left without options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter