Overnight Parking by Disneyland

Tabarr06

Earning My Ears
My family and I are staying at Park Vue Inn for one night and doing California Adventures the next day. They allow one car to park overnight. My mom is driving from out of state and meeting us there. However she will have no where to park her car overnight. After we get done with the park we are all heading down to Newport Beach. Does anyone know where she can park overnight? I know there will be a charge. I just am not familiar with the area. Thanks.

I know around the convention center there is some. Its not cheap, think $32 per night?​

Ask your motel what they recommend. They may have an agreement with another lot for overflow parking or be able to charge a fee for an additional car.

About four years ago we were told the convention center for $16/night. I never looked into confirming the details because my MIL wouldn't park there anyway. We were able to get permission to park 2 cars at our motel.

Perfect. Thanks for the help everyone. I will call the hotel and the convention center

The lot at the Sheraton is about $20 and pretty easy in/out right off Harbor. I'm 99% sure you don't need to be a guest to use it as they have a ticket dispenser and pay booth.

Definitely call and ask the hotel. If they are not fully booked that night, they may allow your mom to also park there. Otherwise, they will be able to tell you where overflow parking is allowed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!