Oversize vehicle parking at Aulani

tomast

Earning My Ears
We will be renting a 15 passenger transit van for our party. How will parking work at Aulani? We are DVC memebers

We will be renting a 15 passenger transit van for our party. How will parking work at Aulani? We are DVC memebers

Honestly the most accurate information will be directly from Aulani. I’d try to email and get it in writing. What someone tells you here might not be correct.

If it takes up 2 spots and you are DVC you should be ok

Attachments

• 9B52BCC3-5292-4D5F-909E-DA7B571F40CC.png
    9B52BCC3-5292-4D5F-909E-DA7B571F40CC.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 16
The issue with the 2 spots is they would need to be nose to tail parking and I can’t honestly remember if they are set up like that.

I agree; definitely call. I remember the garage being quite tight and we just had a minivan (and I’m used to driving a Suburban).

You should definitely ask the front desk person at check-in. We rented a 15 passenger van during our last trip to Aulani. They allowed us to park in the bottom level of the garage. We were able to easily enter/exit the garage via the bottom level street entrance. There was always plenty of available parking on that level during our week-long stay. Hope you have a great trip!

By the way, which company are you renting from?

We rented a 15 passenger van through Budget a couple of weeks ago on our trip to Aulani. It fit just fine in the parking garage, and usually parked up on the top floor.

I don't know how you all park those beasts. LOL I rented a regular car and felt like there was very little space in between cars as it is. I remember having to remind my daughter to be careful while opening the door because there was never enough room, on either side, because the spaces are so close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter