PA DISers out there

Yay!..... Nope not yet haha I just got married in Sept. No kids yet

I know that another DISer is trying to get a meet together for the Pittsburgh area. Just a casual meet up type thing! You should come too!

All Pittsburgh folks...If there is an interest in a Pittsburgh casual meet up at South Hills Village please respond or PM me. I can organize something if there is some interest. Thanks gang.

I'm interested in the meet-up at SHV mall. I'm unable to PM from my phone for some reason. Can someone PM me the info? Thanks! -Susan

Am interested in SHV meet if can fit it in schedule. We are coming into soccer and dance recital practice seasons. Would need directions since I'd be coming from Westmoreland County area though.

Hello all. For anyone interested in the South Hills Village meet up we have a date! From all the responses I received it looks like 3/29 around 6pm works for quite a few folks. Please respond to this thread if you are coming so we have a rough head count.

We were planning to meet at South Hills Village and perhaps grab a bite to eat and get some coffee. There is a Red Robin in SHV and they could most likely accommodate us. Also for those who don't know SHV has a Disney Store so the group can make a stop in there as well.

Again, please respond to this thread if you are coming and/or if you have any questions. If this date turns out to not work for most we can reschedule and/or schedule additional dates in the future if this is something everyone seems to enjoy.

Thanks all!

Brian

Hello all. For anyone interested in the South Hills Village meet up we have a date! From all the responses I received it looks like 3/29 around 6pm works for quite a few folks. Please respond to this thread if you are coming so we have a rough head count.

We were planning to meet at South Hills Village and perhaps grab a bite to eat and get some coffee. There is a Red Robin in SHV and they could most likely accommodate us. Also for those who don't know SHV has a Disney Store so the group can make a stop in there as well.

Again, please respond to this thread if you are coming and/or if you have any questions. If this date turns out to not work for most we can reschedule and/or schedule additional dates in the future if this is something everyone seems to enjoy.

Thanks all!

Brian

I will be there! :)

I just found out that my aunt's 90th birthday party is in Morgantown, WV at the very same time. Looks like I am going to miss the SHV Dis Meet!!! I'm so bummed! I met a few Disers by accident this past Xmas at a local mall after discussing our Disney Vera Bradley bags. I wonder if any of you in this thread are one of these ladies that I met at Washington crown center??? -Susan

I just found out that my aunt's 90th birthday party is in Morgantown, WV at the very same time. Looks like I am going to miss the SHV Dis Meet!!! I'm so bummed! I met a few Disers by accident this past Xmas at a local mall after discussing our Disney Vera Bradley bags. I wonder if any of you in this thread are one of these ladies that I met at Washington crown center??? -Susan

Aw bummer. If this is something that many folks want to do than perhaps we can have additional meets. Let's see how this one goes.

A friendly reminder that we have a South Hills village meet coming up. I have a few of you who responded already. Please see the copy of a previous thread below for details.

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Share on twitterShare on facebookShare on emailShare on favorites
Old 03-10-2014, 07:20 AM #186
hedberg1661
DIS Veteran

South Hills Meet Up

Thanks all!

Brian

Thanks all!

Brian

I can make that date! Thanks!

Hanover, PA here--halfway between York and Gettysburg on the MD line. We'll be at the GKTW meet in Harrisburg/Hershey on June 14-15. Anyone else going??

Less than a month away until the Hersheypark Springtime in the Park meet-up on April 12th. If you plan to attend Springtime in the Park during that day, you're more than welcome to meet up with our group. More info can be found here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/228611380648243/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Also if you can't attend on April 12th, I'll be having a meet-up on Saturday May, 10th as well:

https://www.facebook.com/events/228611380648243/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Feel free to come to one or both. Hope to see you there!

Also to alicemouse, I'm from York - not too far away. We head up to the Hanover area quite a bit. :)

A friendly reminder that we have a South Hills village meet coming up. I have a few of you who responded already. Please see the copy of a previous thread below for details. Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Share on twitterShare on facebookShare on emailShare on favorites Old 03-10-2014, 07:20 AM #186 hedberg1661 DIS Veteran hedberg1661's Avatar Join Date: Jul 2013 Location: Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 513 South Hills Meet Up Hello all. For anyone interested in the South Hills Village meet up we have a date! From all the responses I received it looks like 3/29 around 6pm works for quite a few folks. Please respond to this thread if you are coming so we have a rough head count. We were planning to meet at South Hills Village and perhaps grab a bite to eat and get some coffee. There is a Red Robin in SHV and they could most likely accommodate us. Also for those who don't know SHV has a Disney Store so the group can make a stop in there as well. Again, please respond to this thread if you are coming and/or if you have any questions. If this date turns out to not work for most we can reschedule and/or schedule additional dates in the future if this is something everyone seems to enjoy. Thanks all! Brian

I've never been to a meet up, is it something my dd and DH could come to also? Just thinking that we don't have a disney store close any more and DD would like to shop.

I've never been to a meet up, is it something my dd and DH could come to also? Just thinking that we don't have a disney store close any more and DD would like to shop.

Sure this is nothing formal. The idea of this was to get some of us in the Pittsburgh area together to have a bite and talk about whatever makes us love Disney so much. It is a great way to meet other people and have a good time.

I know I will be stopping at the store while I am there so that is a great opportunity for your DD. As for your DH...I am also a guy so he doesn't have to worry about being the only one!

Again, this is nothing formal but gives everyone a great opportunity to meet folks with similar interests and it also provides a great platform to inform everyone of the official Dis Meet in Harrisburg this year.

Just another friendly reminder that our meet is scheduled for 3/29 at 6pm at South Hills Village. I will be meeting everyone inside the food court near the entrance to Red Robin. I have about a handful of folks who have responded thus far. Please let me know if anyone else is interested in meeting up. I will have my Disney World Hat on so everyone knows who I am haha. Please let me know if you have any questions. Below I have re-posted my original post for those who haven't seen it.

Original Post:

Thanks all!

Brian

Just another friendly reminder that our meet is scheduled for 3/29 at 6pm at South Hills Village. I will be meeting everyone inside the food court near the entrance to Red Robin. I have about a handful of folks who have responded thus far. Please let me know if anyone else is interested in meeting up. I will have my Disney World Hat on so everyone knows who I am haha. Please let me know if you have any questions. Below I have re-posted my original post for those who haven't seen it. Original Post: Hello all. For anyone interested in the South Hills Village meet up we have a date! From all the responses I received it looks like 3/29 around 6pm works for quite a few folks. Please respond to this thread if you are coming so we have a rough head count. We were planning to meet at South Hills Village and perhaps grab a bite to eat and get some coffee. There is a Red Robin in SHV and they could most likely accommodate us. Also for those who don't know SHV has a Disney Store so the group can make a stop in there as well. Again, please respond to this thread if you are coming and/or if you have any questions. If this date turns out to not work for most we can reschedule and/or schedule additional dates in the future if this is something everyone seems to enjoy. Thanks all! Brian
Just wondering how the meet went as I was unable to attend... As much as I try, work just insists on rearing it's ugly head sometimes :/ Even for Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter