Paint the Night

arasekim

Earning My Ears
are we all assuming it will run well after Labor Day since World of color is down? I noticed you can make a dining reservation for the parade seating after 9/3. Hoping to see it on 9/10 when we are there

I hope so, I’m not there until mid-October. I first saw PTN in 2015, but want to see it JUST ONCE MORE.

please say its so! Devastated that WOC won't be on when we are there at end of Sept. Saw it 5 years ago but had v average views (and kids were tiny and missed most of it).

I was able to book a PTN Dessert Reception for Sept 6 so I assume it's running past Labor Day.

I just got an e-mail from Disney with a show time change about it...new show time will be 8pm. Thing is, at the bottom of the e-mail it says "Please note World of Color change in show time". I am assuming whomever wrote this e-mail used a WOC template and forgot to change it...

Untitled.jpg

I personally hated WOC so I'm not disappointed that it won't be on for our October trip. (I understand others are and I feel bad for them that it's not running so I hope it's back up sooner rather than later) but I'm reeeeeally hoping PTN is still on in mid October because I've never seen it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter