Palm spring to dl ??? ? Days needed???

shellyfive

Mouseketeer
hi everyone,
My husband and I will be in palm springs may 1 - may 6 and since I love disney he agreed to take me there while we are in CA (I have never been there before) We usually travel with 5 kids in tow----BUT this is a business trip for him so we are without them!!!(did that sound too happy???)i wanted to know how many days we'll need to see dl and dca---we travel at all times of day and night, and might possibly book a room in that area for a day to facilitate the planning, driving etc. I,ve been reading on here that the drive from Palm S is quite busy at CA's rush hour times. Any insite you can give me would be great!

The usual advice is 3 days minimum. You can do it in 2 if you're willing to either commando it or be really picky and choosy about what you see/do. You'll definetely want a hotel room closer to DL as you would not enjoy the drive each day.

I really think you can do it in a Day or two, WITHOUT GOING COMMANDO.

Just relax, have fun and soak it all in. Do not stress that you did not do this or that, cuz now you will have a reason to go back. I just smile when I see families stressing out or yelling at the kids that they are going to be late or miss something, cuz it reminds me of how I USED TO BE. We went to WDW last summer(7nights) and yes we missed stuff and we felt NO PRESSURE what so ever to do every single thing, and I rank it as the best vacation we ever had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter