Palo age requirement

disneyfan551

Focusing on the FIGHT and not the FRIGHT! 🟠🙏
I was just wondering if anyone has seen anyone under the required age limit of 18 in Palo? My SIL will be travelling with her 2 yr old dd, and her 17 yr old ds, and was curious about the possibility of getting her 17 yr old into Palo with her. Any comments are welcome! :)

Ages are coded on the KTTW cards so it would be doubtful (even at 17 he would be listed as master). They are pretty strict about the 18 age limit.

Deb

You actually only need to show one KKTWC to reserve at Palo. [or pay for beverages, tip, etc]. If her son is not ordering alcohol --- he likely will not even be asked for ID. I am a stickler for the rules --- but since she is traveling without another adult --- I'd say to go for it if she was counting on trying Palo.

Thanks for the replies! I'll pass them on to my SIL and she can decide from there! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter