parade watching tip

Toad

Mouseketeer
I have been reading a lot of comments about having your view of the parade lost when taller folks stand in front of you or don't even realize you are there.

We avoid this problem altogether by sitting on the curb - not an easy task for four older women. This is not the tip - everone knows that once you are on the curb, no-one can (or should) get in front of you......

Our tip is we each bring an inflatable bath pillow to make the sitting a bit more bearable. They also make great conversation starters as many people have commented to us about the great idea.

When deflated, it takes up less space than my wallet. My sister keeps hers in her back pocket!

I hope this works for some of you.

I got mine at my local dollar store in the bath section. I should point out that the ones that cost a dollar usually have to be replaced before each trip. They're supporting a lot!! :rolleyes:

What a great idea!! We are going soon with my mother in law and I was wondering what to do about sitting on the curb with her. Thanks!! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter