Park Closings at capacity

valvzb

Earning My Ears
We're going to WDW from July 1st-5th. Not my ideal time to go but we're going for the GI Joe Convention at the Contemporary.

Usually we go to one park early in the morning and then go back to the hotel to rest or swim and then a different park in the late afternoon/early evening.

I understand the parks will probably fill to capacity on the 4th but what about the rest of the long weekend? I can't imagine going to one park and trying to tough it out all day or get closed out of the parks and be stuck all evening outside the fun.

Any advice from seasoned 4th of July travelers would be appreciated!

You should be fine the other days. It will definitely be crowded but you should be fine.

I was at the parks the last two 4ths. The only park that closed was Magic Kingdom on the 4th so you should be fine.

Epcot and Studios may close this year. The last two years have been far below normal attendance-wise, and since October things have been back to "normal" levels. The fourth is the only day that closing is definite, however it is possible on other days that week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter