Park entry on days OTHER than EE

Carter'sMommy

Practically Perfect
We are going to DL on 12/16-21 and only have EE on one day since we are not staying onsite (we are trying the CCI). What I am confused about is when do you get to enter the park if you have already used your EE? Say we use our only EE on Monday, then the next day Tuesday is another EE day and we are at the park early waiting to enter with all the other EE people but are not eligible for EE but want to wait for the rope drop at Adventureland. I know the tickets are coded on the back and they stamp the back of the card so they CM at the front gate knows you have used your EE BUT.... When do they let you in and how do they keep you from going to Fantasyland with everybody else??? Do we enter with everybody and just be honest and not go over there??? :confused3

We have only been at DL once before and used EE everyday we were there so this is new to me -- Want to make sure I got it down and don't have a 5 yr old (and 40 yr old) in tears as to why we cannot go and ride when everybody else can!!!

Heidi

COUNTING the days....... :cool1: :banana: :yay: :bounce: :rolleyes1

DL - 4/8-15 2006 DLH for DS 5th Bday
DL - 12/16-21 2006 CCI for MY 40th!!!!

When we were there in February, they wouldn't let you through the gates at EE if you didn't have the the right type of ticket or you had already used your early entry. After about a half an hour into early entry, they started letting other ticket holders in the gates but they were roped inside of main street. To get pass the ropes you had to show your ticket to a cast member so they would know if you had a regular or early entry admission.

Hope that helps,
Kathy

Hey, we'll be at CCI from the 16th to the 20th!! The way it worked in June with an 8:00 opening (like it will be when we are there) is there were a couple of gates for EE only and you had to show your ticket to get through. The rest of us waited outside the gates until the countdown and then they let us in. This was during the Pirates reopening and the lines were to the letters at DCA.....I hope it won't be that crowded next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter