Park Hoppers Transferable?

SHELL

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if 4 day Park hoppers are transferable? There are four of us going to Disney for one night. We only are planning on visiting the parks for 1 day but want to go between parks? We were thinking of buying 1 4 day hopper and having each one of us go through the gates separately and hand the pass over for the next person? Can that be done? That would make us use all 4 uses on the same day? What do you think? Other options as well would be appreciated?

They are not transferrable, and they won't let you do that. And if they catch you they can confiscate the PH and throw you out, no refund.

Anne

Thanks for the info. I didn't know if they cared who used up the 4 days or not. I will have to figure out how to purchase a one day hopper CRO doesn't know how to do that!

I believe you can buy a 2 day ultimate pass which is good for all parks on same day.
I once did 3 of the parks in one day, I dont recommend that. especially during the summer.

it's my understanding that park hoppers are only 4 days and up....no three days or two unless they have some type of convention going on. I have never heard of a one day park hopper, besides if you are only going to be there one day I would concentrate in one park alone or you will spend a good part of your day tranfering from one place to another.

Even if you COULD hand the passes from person to person, when the pass would be scanned it would show that it had already been used that day (you cannot BELIEVE the wealth of info that those scanners can show!!! :eek: ).
I too suggest that you spend you one day having a really GREAT day at one park...

I honestly don't think you'll be able to see all four parks in one day...the transportation issue would prevent it from being a 'pleasurable experience'.

nope -- won't work. After the Park Hopper is used for the first time that day -- the next time it is presented at the gate on that day the person must also have a hand stamp.....

I don't know of any 1 Day Hopper tickets. Even if you are staying at a Disney Property and had the LOS type pass -- it would be 2 days.

I know that the ticket policies seem cruel, but Disney does have some very good profit motivating reasons behind them. I can remember reading several things while I was working on my MBA on Disney admission ticket policies...What it boils down to is this -- Disney doesn't want you for just one day-- they want you for at least 4 days so you have plenty of time to shop in the gift shops and buy their overpriced food :) -- that is where their "real" profit kicks in!

you can buy an ultimate park hopper pass, minimum two days, it's good for the length
of a guest's stay ( you have to stay at a disney hotel). This pass expires on the
evening of check-out. Its good for all parks, water parks, sports complex, pleasure
island, and disney quest. The ultimate park hopper does expire but the park hopper
pass or plus pass ( 4 days or more ) never expires.

There are no one day park hoppers available to the general public, and unless you are a WDW resort guest the minimum days on a park hopper is 4.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter