park hours, emh and dining

paty

Earning My Ears
is it possible to see park hours beyond the calendar online?
I avoid the park with EMH but i notice that the park hours calendar only shows 180 days out.
Our resort res. is for 12 days, can I make dining reservations for all 12 days?

and if I am making dining reservations 180+10 days, can I see the park hours/EMH for the last 10 days?

thanks!

"is it possible to see park hours beyond the calendar online?"

No, but EMH traditionally (not always) are pretty regular... However, important to note, Disney can (and does) change park hours right up until the week before. So, all you can do is check Touring Plans and other sites for their predicted hours. They are usually pretty much on target.

Our resort res. is for 12 days, can I make diningreservations for all 12 days?

No, you can only make them for 180 + 10. After that you can log in the next day and make ADRs for day 12.

and if I am making dining reservations 180+10 days, can I see the park hours/EMH for the last 10 days?

No,, only what's already posted. They are frequently updating. I'm on the email notification list at TP, and every time WDW changes their times, they update me via email. I have a subscription and that's one of the perks. TP is well worth the subscription price, IMHO.

Holy Guacamole! I feel like the Queen of No!!!
:guilty::guilty::guilty:

is it possible to see park hours beyond the calendar online?

You can 'see' 10 days beyond 180 days if you do this on the website:

Hover over "My Disney Experience"
Click "My Itinerary"
Click "Add Plans" --> Click "Add Parks & Places"
Change the date at the top

Obviously all park hours that far in advance are subject to change, especially with Disney’s trend of not updating them until much closer to the month in question lately. But, this can be helpful to see what parks are scheduled at the moment for EMHs.

Hope that helps!

thank you!! I'll try that, hopefully I can see what parks have EMH on the days we need reservations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!