Park hours, fireworks schedule, etc for week after Easter??????

cindyfan

DIS Veteran
We are hoping to get one more trip in this spring:)
But trying to schedule it around major events and large crowds!!!
AND we want to be able to see the night-time parade, etc.
SO..........With Easter later this year.....it runs right into the first weekend of Grad Nights! This is usually something we avoid (been there, done that at Grad Night time....prefer not to again).
But I don't want Dd to miss too many days of school.
So we thought mid-week after Easter and return the following Tues.

But I just realized that that weekend will be the first Grad Night weekend.
Has anyone been there the week AFTER Easter and could you tell me what kind of hours the parks have?? Will the parade and fireworks be scheduled during the week??
I know that for Grad Nights MK will close early and NO parade or Fireworks that weekend! But if they have them during the week, we will work around the Grad Nights groups and stay away from MK over the weekend.

When will they post the park hours for March and April?????
DD and I really need a Disney fix and can't wait til August!!:crazy:

Thanks for the link!:wave: :wave:
I knew the hours for the past year were somewhere, but couldn't find them.

So since Easter was March 31st last year....I will assume April 21 - 26 this year will pretty much mirror April 1 - 6, 2002 .
BUT.....how will the Grad Nights effect it??:confused:
Grad Nights run from 11pm til 5am on April 25 and 26th. So will they close the MK at 9pm (last year they closed at 6pm)???????
Allowing just 2 hours to clear everyone out???
I know that was sufficient time for MNSSHP, but this is Easter Break.:confused:

If we come in on Wed April 23...that might mean only one chance to see the parade....Thursday.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
I guess we will wait and see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter